Tehelka is looking for Correspondents & Senior Writers (Delhi) and senior desk hands (Delhi; preferably 3-5 years experience in copy editing and page-making and sound knowledge of magazine production) and Feature writers (Mumbai & Delhi; 3-5 years experience) for its Features section.
To apply, mail your resume to: email@example.com
Content Editor, Web
- Writing news stories and original content for the website
- Tracking daily national and international news
- Ideating on headlines, original content and page layout
- proficiency in content management system
- should be familiar with photo editing tools such as Adobe Photoshop
- must have a sound knowledge of social media platforms – Twitter, Facebook, Google +, etc.
Experience: 4-6 years
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably in Journalism and Mass Communication)
Every month Tehelka accepts a limited number of editorial interns to work at its New Delhi office. Internship duration varies from one month to four months, depending on the academic requirement and initial performance. Tehelka doesnâ€™t monetarily compensate for any internship.Â Applicants outside India, please note Tehelka is not in a position to offer any help with expediting the visa process nor can we help with your stay in Delhi.
Skills & personal attributes:
- Comfortable with internet and multimedia tools like social media, podcasts and videos
- Abreast with current affairs and must be involved in ideation
- Basic understanding of news writing
- Must have a good command of English language â€“ both written and spoken
- Team player and self motivated
Graduate / Post Graduate in any subject
The applicant is requested to mail his/her resume along with a few writing samples and a 300-word essay on why he/she is interested in interning with Tehelka (Must include details like the sections of the magazine or website that interests the applicant). The subject line of the mail must contain the time period he/she is applying for the internship. For example: â€˜Internship for Editorial/Video/Radio- 15th June to 5th Augâ€™ or â€˜Internship for Editorial/Video/Radio – 1st May to 30th Mayâ€™. Please send your writing samples, cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org